Sightseeing near the campsite in Gard
Destination Occitanie – take the time to experience it all:
- Occitanie: a new region, resulting from the merger of Languedoc-Roussillon and Midi-Pyrénées, this is an area with a rich heritage.
- Gard: a department in the Occitanie, taking its name from the River Gard. Make the most of your visit to see some of the main sights: the Arena of Nîmes, the Pont du Gard…
- Cévennes National Park: The Cévennes Nature Park is listed as world heritage site by UNESCO and is a favourite destination for open-air leisure activities, hiking and outdoor sports.
- The Ardèche Gorges: Visit this major Ardèche landmark. The gorges form a canyon of over 30 km and are listed as a protected nature reserve.
- Chauvet Cave: 15 minutes from the campsite, come and see cave paintings that are 30,000 years old! The Caverne du Pont-d’Arc is a replica of the Chauvet Cave.